Blood Type Diet Recipe
LITTLE DAB OF RAW CHOCOLATE GOODNESS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: AKArtlover||Added: Feb 19, 2010 at 11:24 PM|
This is simple- less than 5 minutes of prep and is a great little pick me up. I use organic, raw, and grassfed products whenever possible and heat to no more that 105 degrees to preserve enzymes. My goal is 80% or more raw food in my diet.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- about 2 Tablespoons Raw Cocoa Nibs, ground in a Magic Bullet
- about 2 teaspoons Raw Organic Unfiltered Unprocessed Honey (or Pure Grade B Maple Syrup)
- about 2 teaspoons Organic grassfed ghee (optional)
- Adjust amounts to taste. These amounts are a guess, I never measure this.
How to make it:
- Grind the nibs in a spice grinder or Magic Bullet.
- Put the honey and ghee in a custard cup and sprinkle the well ground nibs on top.
- Put in toaster oven at 105 degrees until honey and ghee soften. (Not a setting on my oven, I figured out the temp with a thermometer and this is just above being 'off' and before first marking.)
- Stir it up and enjoy.
- Alternatively, put in the fridge and let re-harden for a different texture. Come back awhile later and enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Maple Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Dec 31, 2010 at 05:08 PM By: Joe