Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHERRY LEMONETTE DRESSING
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a vinaigrette-type dressing best on a spinach salad or greens.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup light olive oil or canola oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- heaping Tablespoon cherry preserves (all fruit if possible), or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients and whisk, or use food processor.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Canola Oil|| 2 ,3 || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 05:22 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 13, 2007 at 11:05 AM By: Drea