Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (optional--yes, I'm serious, it's optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon agave or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
How to make it:
- Mix together and enjoy!
- If you want to make a thicker dressing that doesn't need to be shaken, put all ingredients except oil into a blender. Turn on medium speed and pour oil slowly into blender. Increase speed as needed to blend, but don't overdo it.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Parmesan Cheese|| 2 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: