Blood Type Diet Recipe
TYPE O- MEAT LOAF RECIPE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Amber Parker||Added: Dec 29, 2009 at 11:13 AM|
This is one of the winning recipes from the Best Blood Type Specific Loaf Recipe Contest
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 beaten egg
- Ezekiel Bread Crumbs - (1 slice toasted and crumbled in blender)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup baby Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red flake pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons home made Type O tomato sauce
How to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, Ezekiel bread crumbs; water, onion, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, basil, salt & pepper. Add ground beef and mix well.
- In a shallow baking dish pat mixture into a 7x3x2 inch loaf.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes, until no pink remains.
- Transfer to a serving plate, spoon tomato sauce over meat.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: