Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Jacqueline Marshall||Added: Nov 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM|
Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup with Veggies (Quick & Easy)
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 Can Vegetable Broth
- Sea Salt
- Egg Noodles (No Yolks)
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken - removed from bone & cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms (Optional)
- 1 med onion - diced
- Celery Salt (1 teaspoon or to taste)
- Basil (1 Tablespoon fresh chopped) (Optional)
- Fresh Garlic (1 Tablespoon)
How to make it:
- Remove rotisserie chicken from the bone (remove skin). Cut into small pieces and add to a large pot.
- Chop onion, celery, carrots, & mushrooms into small pieces and add to the pot.
- Turn on Med-High heat.
- Add chicken broth, celery salt, basil & garlic.
- Stir and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer at least 30 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, egg noodles, and salt to a pot and boil until tender (Add water if needed).
- Drain egg noodles and add to soup.
- Stir, cover and simmer at least 10 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Add water if needed for desired consistency.
- Can also be cooked in a crock pot- add egg noodles for the last 30 min to 1 hour.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Basil|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Nov 23, 2009 at 10:01 PM By: Lola