Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
One pot curry with rich sauce
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (100% pumpkin, unsweetened)
How to make it:
- Put the first four ingredients in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Sprinkle the spices over the ingredients.
- Add sufficient water to cover.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin (to thicken) and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Tastes great over rice!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Garlic|| 2 ,3 || B|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Nov 08, 2009 at 04:39 PM By: Lola