A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
SWEET POTATO CHIPS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
I was watching my husband(type A)eat guacamole and corn chips when I realized I could have potato chips.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 sweet potato(or more if you're feeling ambitious) Cooking spray
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne pepper
How to make it:
- Peel potato and using a knife or vegetable peeler or slicer/processor cut potato as thinly as possible.
- Spray cooking spray evenly on cookie sheet and lay out potato slices.
- Spray potatoes and bake at 450 for about 10 min or to desired color(I like mine a little more brown)
- Season while still hot.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature.
- Put back in the oven to freshen.
If any one has any more seasoning ideas I'd be interested to hear. I was thinking allspice and cloves would be nice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Caye...|| || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jul 07, 2011 at 02:03 AM By: Lola
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved