Blood Type Diet Recipe
OATMEAL SOY COOKIES (HIGH PROTEIN)
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Mayflowers||Added: Oct 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM|
I was looking for a breakfast cookie that's high protein..How about these with some peanut butter on them? Yummo. These would be SUPER MAN COOKIES if one used Amaranth as the flour!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose or any compliant flour
- 3/4 c soybean flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup compliant oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cherries or raisins (optional)
How to make it:
- Combine flours, oatmeal, baking powder, spices and salt in mixing bowl.
- Mix in large mixing bowl the oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the creamed mixture and beat for two minutes.
- Gradually add flour mixture, stir in cherries or raisins.
- Mix well.
- Drop by rounded Tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. Press down slightly with fork.
- Bake @ 350 F for 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies and 10/12 minutes for crunchy cookies.
Can also substitute chocolate chips for raisins/cherries.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Nutmeg|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 15, 2009 at 06:31 PM By: Lola
- Revised May 05, 2013 at 10:35 AM By: