Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:22 AM|
Quick, easy, and delicious
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 2 thin slices of Swiss cheese[or other BTD compliant cheese]
- ghee (optional)
- Sea Salt
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
How to make it:
- Spread one slice of cheese with a very thin layer of ghee(for flavor, to help seasonings stick to cheese)
- Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning on top of the ghee (or straight on one piece of cheese).
- Top with the other piece of cheese.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Swiss Cheese|| 1 || A|| A|| N|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sept 29, 2009 at 07:00 PM By: Lola