Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Great on meat. Making it ahead and storing in the refrigerator help the spices absorb better.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 4 heaping Tablespoons organic ketchup [ketchup recipe]
- 1 scant teaspoon wheat-free tamari
- 1 dash garlic powder (other spices if desired)
- 3 teaspoons honey [or BTD compliant sweetener, such as agave]
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients and store in refrigerator for several hours (or days) before use, to let the ingredients mingle.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Honey|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|| A|
|Molasses|| || B|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Agave Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 12, 2007 at 12:17 AM By: Drea