Blood Type Diet Recipe
WHEAT-FREE CHIP COOKIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a yummy substitute for chocolate chip cookies I created for our family.Note: Spelt is an ancient wheat which may or may not be suitable for people with wheat allergies.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 ounces butterscotch or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
How to make it:
- Mix together sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs.
- Combine flours and dry Ingredients then add to sugar mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 for 10 minutes. The dough will be dry and crumbly.
- Bake a few before adjusting the recipe.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sugar (Brown...|| || N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jul 07, 2011 at 02:38 AM By: Lola