Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHOCOLATE TOFU PIE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Virginia||Added: Aug 12, 2009 at 08:23 PM|
Delicious chocolate pie
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coffee
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 prepared chocolate wafer crust
How to make it:
- Place a small metal bowl over a saucepan with simmering water.
- Melt chocolate and coffee.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture and maple syrup in a blender jar.
- Liquefy until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate 2 hours or until the filling is set.
- Can top with a non-dairy whipped topping.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Vanilla|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sept 29, 2009 at 07:32 PM By: Lola