Blood Type Diet Recipe
EXPLORER RACK OF LAMB OVER APPLES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: nowishow - Connie||Added: Aug 05, 2009 at 04:13 PM|
Rack of lamb is expensive, I know, but still it's just so good you have to have it once in a while!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 rack of lamb 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 cooking apples - Gravestein or Pippin
- lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoon honey
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Peel, core and slice the apples
- Toss with a little lemon juice
- place in a mound in the bottom of a 13x9x2 baking pan
- Dot or drizzle the honey on top of the apples
- In a large fry pan brown the meat side of the rack until golden brown, in the ghee
- Place the rack on the mound of apples, meat side up and cook for 20 - 30 minutes
- Slice and serve with cooked apples
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Aug 06, 2009 at 05:44 PM By: Lola