Blood Type Diet Recipe
ALMOND FLOUR PIZZA CRUST I
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This makes a thin, cracker-style crust that is best used for a small number of toppings.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 9 ounces ground raw almonds
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice OR nut milk OR water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar OR lemon juice
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with olive oil, vinegar and rice milk.
- Add in almond meal and baking soda.
- Line 9x9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper (essential, or it will stick!).
- Press dough into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top as you like and run under the broiler 5 minutes if you're using cheese and want it to melt.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Almond Milk|| 2 ,3 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Aug 06, 2009 at 05:50 PM By: Lola