Blood Type Diet Recipe
SPICY OYSTER CHILI
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
For those that want to change up the meats a bit.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1 can of black eyed peas (in water/no pork)
- 1 cup of canned oysters
- 1 cup of salsa (no vinegar or apple cider vinegar based only)
- 1 cup of marinara sauce or tomato paste
- 3-4 cocktail artichokes (non-pickled)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
How to make it:
- Throw it in a pot and let it simmer for about 7-10 minutes.
- add other Type O ingredients as wanted.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: