Blood Type Diet Recipe
ESSENE BREAD PIZZA
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: May 27, 2009 at 08:00 PM|
Starting with Essene bread as the base, this recipe produces a chewy, crusty pizza. If you have a thin Essene bread already made, it is also a quick fix.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (5 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Essene bread (I added Italian seasoning and salt before cooking, and made it as flat as I could)
- pizza sauce (or BTD-compliant alternative)
- compliant cheese (mozzarella for most people; some can add cheddar as well)
- toppings of your choice, such as...
- turkey sausage
- sauteed peppers
- sauteed onions
How to make it:
- Top cooked Essene bread with pizza sauce (or alternative), cheese of your choice and toppings of your choice.
- Broil on the top rack of the oven until mozzarella gets nice and toasted.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Turkey|| 1 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 27, 2010 at 07:22 PM By: Joe