Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: May 27, 2009 at 07:32 PM|
My homemade pizza sauce
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 can tomatoes, drained (whole or diced)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper/red pepper flakes (omit if 'avoid')
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese (omit if 'avoid')
How to make it:
- Blend or process all ingredients together until smooth (or leave it chunky if you want).
- If you don't have Italian seasoning, you can just add some combination of basil, oregano, marjoram and/or sage instead.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Parmesan Cheese|| 2 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 11, 2011 at 08:08 PM By: Joe