Blood Type Diet Recipe
BUCKWHEAT/KAMUT SOBA NOODLES WITH VEGGIES AND TOFU
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Carol A.||Added: May 16, 2009 at 08:26 AM|
A simple quick stir fry that is easy and delicious.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (8 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Organic Soba Noodles (buckwheat/kamut)
- Organic Garlic
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Onion
- Organic Broccoli
- Organic Baby Bok Choi
- Toasted Almonds
- Organic Tofu
- Organic Soy sauce
- Organic Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Hot Sauce
How to make it:
- Boil soba noodles in water for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the noodles are boiling, chop up the ginger, garlic and onion and saute in the olive/sesame oil.
- Cut up broccoli and baby bok choi on an angle and toss into the pan.
- Saute quickly for 10 minutes.
- Towards the end, toss in a square of the soft tofu, letting it scramble amongst the veggies.
- Give it a quick toss and throw in the almonds.
- Serve the veggies over the noodles with a dash of hot sauce.br>Note:
This is a quick satisfying meal in itself, or as a side dish.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 12, 2010 at 00:14 AM By: Lola