Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Pasta or pizza topping
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 2 zucchinis
- lemon to taste
- garlic to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, Depending on the size of the pan maybe more
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons rice flour
- 1 or 2 cups broth
- Italian spices
How to make it:
- Shred the zucchini on the second to smallest size on one of those four sided shredders.
- Add oil to the pan to saute the garlic, lemon, spices and zucchini.
- Add the rice flour until well blended and cooked.
- Gradually add the broth as it thickens to your taste of thickness (remember that all sauces thicken as you cool it down so if it is thick to begin with it will be VERY thick later on)
- Add mushrooms, green peppers, or what ever you usually like in your spaghetti sauce.
- Place on pasta or pizza.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 01, 2011 at 11:36 PM By: Joe