Blood Type Diet Recipe
EXPLORER EGGLESS MEATLOAF
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: nowishow - Connie||Added: May 08, 2009 at 11:48 AM|
I decided to make some meatloaf and then remembered I couldn't have eggs! Here's what I came up with:
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 1 apple - peeled
- 1/2 onion
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 rice cakes chopped up (or 1 cup rice)
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- 1 Tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried of each (thyme, oregano, summer savory)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How to make it:
- Preheat oven 375
- Finely chop (or use food processor) on the apple and veggies (squeeze in some lemon to keep the apples fresh)
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients
- Coat a meatloaf pan with ghee
- Put meat mixture in pan
- Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Ricotta Cheese|| || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 08, 2009 at 10:52 PM By: Lola