Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Brigitte||Added: Feb 20, 2009 at 02:18 PM|
Super easy to make.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 3 to 4 large zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 to 3 servings of white rice
- 1 package of ground turkey
- Grated mozzarella cheese, optional
- 5 to 7 chopped mushrooms
- A few Tablespoons olive oil
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cook rice.
- Cut zucchini length-wise and scoop out insides (keep insides and 'boats').
- Saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add turkey meat, cook thoroughly.
- Add zucchini guts and rice, mix and cook for a few minutes.
- Fill zucchini 'boats' with mixture.
- Top with grated cheese (O nonnies can substitute, or omit) and bake on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, until cheese on top is crispy and golden.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Mozzarella C...|| || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 22, 2009 at 01:49 PM By: Drea