A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Stacey||Added: Jan 02, 2009 at 06:08 PM|
Pate made from blended fish fillets
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 lb of BTD compliant fish fillets (cubed)
- 1 shallot diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup of soy or regular milk (add more to help blending process)[or other BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 Tablespoon of organic grated lemon zest
- 1 egg yolk
- dash of sea salt
How to make it:
- Blend all in a cuisinart.
- Pour in to a well greased loaf pan.
- Put this pan in a larger pan filled with H2O.
- Top with laurel leaves for decoration.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Serve sliced with a small amount of bisque poured over each slice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Rice Milk|| 2 || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
|Soy Milk|| 2 || B|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 05, 2009 at 11:27 PM By: Lola
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2016-2017, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved