A non |
B non |
O non |
Mini Chocolate-Flaxmeal Discs"
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: accidental_chef||Added: Dec 16, 2008 at 03:56 AM|
Chocolate quick fix bursting with goodness!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons heaped unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon heaped freshly ground flax seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon compliant sweetener
- 1/2-1 teaspoon water
- paper cookie cups or muffin cups
How to make it:
- Combine cocoa powder, flax meal and compliant sweetener. If too dry, then add just enough water.
- Not too much as you will be adding ghee to give a smooth paste like texture.
- Pour mixture into tiny cookie cups or muffin cups to fill about 1/8-1/4 inch from bottom.
- Place cups on a tray and freeze.
- Coins/Discs (depending on your mold) will be ready in 45 minutes!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:03 PM By: Lola