Blood Type Diet Recipe
CREAM OF WHATEVER SOUP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 02, 2008 at 04:55 PM|
This is my basic soup and gravy recipe. When I'm substituting cream of mushroom or cream of broccoli soup in a casserole, this is what I start with.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth or water
- 2 Tablespoons plain rice flour mixed with 1/2 cup water
- sea salt to taste
- oregano, thyme, poultry seasoning, whatever
- broccoli, onion, mushrooms, whatever
How to make it:
- Heat chicken broth or water.
- Add seasonings.
- Add mushrooms or broccoli or whatever.
- Mix rice flour with water and pour slowly into broth while stirring.
- Stir constantly, at a boil, until thickened.
- Add more flour if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
- Adjust seasoning.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Oregano|| 1 || N|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|
|Thyme|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:13 PM By: Lola