Blood Type Diet Recipe
ALMOND BREAD (O NON OK)
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Sozo||Added: Nov 26, 2008 at 03:35 AM|
yummy almond bread/cake. I enjoy this for breakfast with some blood type ok jam. Gives me energy and full for hours.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 2-1/2 cups blanched almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder with Arrowroot (check the baking powder Recipes)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
How to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave nectar and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a small loaf pan.
- Bake at 160 Celsius for about 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool and serve
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Olive Oil||1 ,2|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised By: Lola
- Revised Jul 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM By: ABJoe