Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Darla Quail||Added: Nov 11, 2008 at 01:39 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound bulk turkey sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2-10 ounce packages, frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-9'' pie crust (type appropriate bread crumbs mixed with melted butter or canola butter)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet coated with the olive oil, cook the turkey, sausage and onion.
- In a large bowl combine meat, spinach, cheese & eggs.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until firm.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Canola Oil|| 1 ,2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
|Olive Oil|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jun 17, 2011 at 06:21 PM By: Joe