Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Lady Arwen||Added: Oct 27, 2008 at 10:39 PM|
This is one of my favorite Spreads. It has a creamy consistency and goes great with 100% Rye Bagels(for ABs)or even Veggies.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 14 ounce canned salmon, drained
- garlic granules or powder, to taste
- A little bit of lemon juice
How to make it:
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and put into a bowl.
- Add the salmon and the rest of the other ingredients
- Using an hand-held blender, work into a smooth creamy consistency.
- Serve with veggies or rye bread
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 23, 2011 at 10:24 PM By: Joe