A non |
B non |
O non |
Spinach (Fay's Super Blender) Soup
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Easy and fast tasty soup. Looks fresh, too. You may send any free copies to anyone through mail or email, but I would like to reserve copy-write as I think I would like to start developing a cookbook!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 cup very hot water
- 1 package spinach
- 1 to 3 teaspoons olive oil or ghee
- seasoning for your type, if you want
How to make it:
- Wash spinach in cold water and take off any tough ends. Set aside to drain.
- Heat water to very hot, not boiling.
- Steam spinach until just limp and still very bright green.
- Do not overcook.
- Throw spinach, hot water, olive oil or ghee, and any seasoning that you like with spinach (I only use ghee), all into blender and buzz. Serve in a cup or in a bowl with garnish if you like.
Put tap-water and soap into blender and buzz. You can run rinse in blender if you like, Bon Appetite
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 10:49 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 11:38 AM By: Drea