Blood Type Diet Recipe
OOEY GOOEY MOIST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Syren4444||Added: Oct 13, 2008 at 08:26 PM|
I experimented to find this deliciously moist chocolate brownie that will cure all dessert cravings! Soft, chewy, deep chocolate flavor! Customizable I'm sure for each blood type!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (or Carob)
- 3/4 cup Agave Nectar (or honey, or 1 cup sugar)
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract (or peppermint, raspberry, etc)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour (or BTD applicable flour blend equal to 3/4)
- Opt 1/4 Carob Chips, Nuts, Dried Fruit, etc
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with non stick spray
- whisk together applesauce, cocoa, agave
- whisk in egg whites one at a time
- stir in vanilla and salt
- sift together flours, then add to mixture, stir until shiny and blended
- add optional ingredients
- bake approx 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean
- remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.
- store leftovers in the freezer for longer storage
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Bean/ Legume Product(s)
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Carob|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| B|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:29 PM By: Lola