Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Meringue cookies with walnuts and chocolate
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips
- foil covered cookie sheets
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat 2 egg whites until stiff.
- Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons onto foil covered cookie sheets.
- Place in oven, turn off heat and let them remain there for 8 hours, without opening oven door.
- Store in air tight container. Recipe makes 48-60 cookies.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 19, 2007 at 00:44 AM By: Lola