Blood Type Diet Recipe
PUMPKIN PIE WITHOUT THE CRUST
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Karen||Added: Oct 10, 2008 at 06:39 PM|
I adapted this recipe from Joanne's Pumpkin Breakfast Pudding recipe. Good as a dessert or side dish. If you are a hunter, the eight ingredients include three diamonds, four superfoods and one neutral.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 2 small cans (15 oz. ea.) pumpkin
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup sesame seed milk (2 Tablespoons tahini mixed with water to make 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 3/4 to 1 cup agave nectar
- cinnamon for top
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients except cinnamon with a wire whisk.
- Pour into an 8x10 ghee greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
It often browns a little too quickly so keep an eye on it near the end of the baking time
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Cinnamon|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:35 PM By: Lola