Blood Type Diet Recipe
GLUTEN FREE BROWN RICE CRACKERS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Andrea AWsec||Added: Sep 12, 2008 at 08:38 AM|
Easy to make with leftover brown rice.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1-1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 2/3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 Tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup compliant oil
- 1/3-1/2 cup Water
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl or food processor, mix flour, rice, flax seeds, salt and oil until combined.
- Add water a little at a time until dough holds together, but not too sticky.
- Pour onto floured surface and knead a few times to form a ball.
- Press or roll dough onto baking sheet.
- Score into 1-1/2 inch squares.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Break up into pieces, serve with compliant cheese or dip.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Flax Seed (L...|| 2 || B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|| B|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 27, 2010 at 07:56 PM By: Joe