Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: accidental_chef||Added: Sep 09, 2008 at 00:13 AM|
Super easy cookies!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1/4 cup flax meal (ground in my coffee grinder)
- 1/4 cup millet flour (ground it in my coffee grinder)
- Pinch each of cream of tartar and baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Powdered sesame seed
- 1/8 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- Sea Salt to taste (be careful coz of the Parmesan cheese)
- Enough water
How to make it:
- Mix all the dry stuff.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Add water bit by bit till you have a batter of dropping consistency.
- Let the mixture sit for a while.
- Grease parchment paper.
- Drop batter and spread to look like a cookie, ( I got about 6).
- Set oven to 180 C, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once the oven switched off, I took the tray out, flipped the cookies and stuck it back in the remaining heat.
Took it out 10 minutes later and cooled it completely. For Hunters, that's a diamond, superfood ginger biscuit textured cookie.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:45 PM By: Lola