Blood Type Diet Recipe
ALMOND FLAX ROLLS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Mayflowers||Added: Aug 30, 2008 at 11:28 AM|
Savory grain free rolls to make your sandwich with, serve along side dinner, or toast for breakfast! (toaster over recommended, these are gluten free)
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Ground Flax
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Water or as needed (You may use favorite unsweetened liquid)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare, muffin top pan with either non stick spray or oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly.
- Wait a minute or two because the flax will cause the batter to thicken.
- Spoon into prepared muffin top pan, each muffin top about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Makes about 8 rolls.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: