Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 28, 2008 at 08:21 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2' Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 Thinly Sliced Onion
- 1/2 Cup Arame or 1/4 Cup Wakame (Sea Vegetable)
- 2 Lb Large Shrimp, Shelled and De-veined
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Bag Frozen Mango Thawed and Cut into Thin Strips
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (can also use light Coconut Milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- Agave Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Chopped Basil (optional)
How to make it:
- Heat oil and curry powder in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook Onion and Seaweed until soft, 3-4 Minutes.
- Push onion to side of skillet, add shrimp and cook 2 minutes per side.
- Stir in potato, broccoli, mango, coconut milk, fish sauce and agave syrup.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sardine|| 2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: