Blood Type Diet Recipe
KALE AND RICE STIR FRY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 27, 2008 at 09:10 PM|
Delicious with any type of meat, tofu, eggs, or even alone. We usually prepare this with grass fed beef steaks.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (5 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Large Red Onion Chopped
- 10 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Cup Arame (Seaweed)
- 3/4 Cup Basmati Rice
- Agave Syrup to Taste
- 1/4 Tablespoon Corriander
- 1/4 Tablespoon Cayenne
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tumeric
- 1/2 Bunch Kale (one-half of a large bunch!)
Spices can be adjusted to taste. Delicious with any type of meat, tofu, eggs, or even alone as an entree.
How to make it:
- Heat olive oil in big frying pan on medium.
- Add onion, garlic, and arame.
- Stir fry until onions begin to brown.
- Add rice, agave syrup and spices.
- Continue to cook letting ingredients blend for 10 minutes.
- Add meat, tofu or eggs and cook until almost done.
- Add kale cooking only until wilted mixing into the rest of the dish.
- Serve immediately.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Caye...|| || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:50 PM By: Lola