Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHINESE CHICKEN FRIED RICE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Tastes good enough to be the main dish. Substitute the oyster-sauce if needed.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted slightly
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce [not in Typebase]
- 3 Tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
How to make it:
- In large skillet or wok heat 1/2 Tablespoon oil.
- Stir-fry peas and onions for 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon oil and stir fry eggs, set aside.
- Add remaining 2 Tablespoons oil, fry cold rice for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Combine oyster sauce and tamari, add to rice along with remaining ingredients.
- Stir until hot.
Cook 2 cups long grain rice in 3 cups water, ahead of time and refrigerate (that is a secret to firm rice). Should yield 4 cups cooked rice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 01:46 AM By: Lola