A non |
B non |
O non |
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Tastes good enough to be the main dish. Substitute the oyster-sauce if needed.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted slightly
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce [not in Typebase]
- 3 Tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
How to make it:
- In large skillet or wok heat 1/2 Tablespoon oil.
- Stir-fry peas and onions for 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon oil and stir fry eggs, set aside.
- Add remaining 2 Tablespoons oil, fry cold rice for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Combine oyster sauce and tamari, add to rice along with remaining ingredients.
- Stir until hot.
Cook 2 cups long grain rice in 3 cups water, ahead of time and refrigerate (that is a secret to firm rice). Should yield 4 cups cooked rice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 01:46 AM By: Lola