Blood Type Diet Recipe
FLAT IRON STEAK GOURMET STYLE - OUU LA LA!!!
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM|
If you enjoy delicious beef, you must give this recipe and this cut of meat a try!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 2 (1-lb) Grass Fed Flat Iron Steaks (Top Blade Steak)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Several Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cooking Red Wine
- Generous Amount of Fresh Ground Green Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and marinate steak all day.
- Use a large plastic freezer bag or you could use a dish.
- Cook steak and sauce in a frying pan.
Note: This steak is best when cooked to rare or medium rare.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: