Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:05 AM|
Delicious stir fry with a bite to wake you up in the morning!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 Package Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Applegate Sausage
- 1 Large Onion
- Several Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Medium or 1 Large Rhutabgas
- 2 Medium or 1 Large Turnips
- 3/4 Arame (Dried Seaweed) broken up
- olive oil
- ginger Powder
- turmeric powder
- cayenne powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 Cup egg whites
How to make it:
- Chop up all vegetables and sausage and add to a large skillet with Olive Oil.
- Add Arame and all spices, (spices to taste).
- Stir fry until browned.
- Add eggs at the end until cooked through.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: