Blood Type Diet Recipe
HONEYSOY CHICKEN MUSHROONS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Joanne Vaughan||Added: Aug 12, 2008 at 07:13 PM|
Mushrooms filled with honey soy chicken, topped with Soya Cheese and served on brown rice. A quick and delicious meal. Serves 4.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 organic or free range chicken breasts
- soy sauce
- 2 cups brown rice
- soya cheese
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (moderate).
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Cook chicken in fry pan.
- Combine Soy Sauce (2 part) & honey (8 parts).
- Mix honeysoy mixture in with chicken.
- Fill mushrooms with honeysoy chicken.
- Grate soya cheese and sprinkle on top of mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms on tray and cook in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook brown rice.
- Spread cooked rice on dinner plates & place mushrooms on top.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: