Blood Type Diet Recipe
ORIENTAL TURKEY SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A good use for leftover turkey
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Type AB (6 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dry sherry, optional
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons sugar [or BTD compliant sweetener]
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- leftover turkey, cut into cubes
- cooked brown rice
- Chinese snow peas
- scallions, sliced
- celery, sliced
- peanuts, optional
- Water chestnuts
How to make it:
- Use proportions that suit your taste, mix up dressing and pour 1/2 over other ingredients.
- Stir and taste before adding more (so that you don't overdo the dressing).
- Chill before serving, if desired.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sesame Oil|| 2 ,4 || N|| B|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Olive Oil|| 2 ,4 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 11:51 AM By: Drea