Blood Type Diet Recipe
PIZZA SAUCE SUBSTITUTE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Angela Kubath||Added: Jul 07, 2008 at 09:31 AM|
Basil Onion and Miso Pizza sauce
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (7 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of half of one lemon
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small celery stick chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves
- fromage de chevre [goat cheese] [optional topping]
- feta cheese [optional topping]
How to make it:
- Prepare all ingredients, as stated above, and put into a blender.
- Blend for a minute until smooth. It should have the consistency of a pizza sauce.
- Use as pizza sauce.
- Delicious topped with feta and/or fromage de chevre [goat cheese].
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: