A non |
B non |
O non |
Tofu Veggie Stir Fry
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Maureen||Added: Jun 17, 2008 at 11:11 PM|
This is a great alternative to meat stir fry!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 3-4 pounds frozen or fresh vegetable medley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 32 ounces free range organic chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cornstarch (diluted with chicken broth)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic, garlic salt or fresh garlic
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon agave (sugar substitute)
- Any firm tofu of your choice
- White rice
How to make it:
- Using a wok or large fry pan, saute veggies in olive oil until cooked.
- Add chicken broth, cornstarch mixture, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and agave to veggies.
- Heat until the sauce thickens to your preference.
- Turn heat down to low or warm setting.
- In a separate small fry pan, saute cubed tofu in olive oil until crispy or golden brown.
- Serve veggies over white rice add tofu and enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Arrowroot|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Cornstarch||2|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| A|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM By: Joe