Blood Type Diet Recipe
BAKED QUINCE WITH CINNAMON CREAM
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: honeybee||Added: Jun 15, 2008 at 06:37 AM|
This is a treat on a wintry night..
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 2 quince, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- juice of 1 to 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- Fresh cream, whipped
- Cinnamon, ground
How to make it:
- Turn oven to moderate-hot (200 degrees) Celsius
- Put quince into a shallow oven-proof dish
- Drizzle over maple syrup and lime juice
- Put ghee into dish
- Mix all ingredients with spoon
- Place dish in oven with lid on
- Stir every 20 minutes
- Quince will turn a lovely orangey-red colour after approx 45 minutes to 1 hr, test for softness
- Serve warm baked quince with 1 Tablespoons whipped cream and dash of cinnamon sprinkled over.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Cinnamon|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: