Blood Type Diet Recipe
CORN WITH TOFU
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A very quick, easy and great-tasting side dish.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 16 oz. firm Tofu
- 3 cups fresh sweet Corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- sliced Scallions for garnish
How to make it:
- Heat the in oil in a pot.
- Crumble tofu in the pot.
- Put sweet corn on top of tofu.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, or until tofu is hot and corn is done.
- Sprinkle a small amount of salt on top of the corn.
- Mix and serve hot.
- Just before serving, add scallions as a garnish.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 07:02 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 08:04 PM By: Don