|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Baked Tofu Fries|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 31, 2008 at 05:11 PM|
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup rye cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons quinoa flour
- 2 Tablespoons spices (oregano and garlic)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cake firm tofu, drained, pressed, and cut into finger size sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Brush cookie sheet with light coating of oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients and roll tofu in crumb mixture to cover evenly
- Arrange sticks in a single layer and bake 35 min.
- Check for crispness, turn over, and bake 10 min. longer if necessary