|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Grilled Wild Rice Tempeh|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 31, 2008 at 04:56 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 package wild rice tempeh
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- 2 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Remove tempeh from wrapper and place in shallow bowl
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over tempeh, turning once.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Prepare grill and cook tempeh over medium heat turning and basting about 15 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve with brown rice pilaf and romaine salad.