|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is a fantastic way to make salmon! It's tender and moist, and even if you don't like salmon you'll like this recipe! And super simple to boot!
How to make it:
- 2 salmon fillets (fresh)
- 1/3 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup tamari, wheat-free
- Marinate the salmon in mixture of molasses and tamari for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator, spoon out marinade into a saucepan and reduce over medium-low heat until you're left with about half the original volume (about 10 minutes). This step is optional.
- Barbeque salmon on a cedar plank on a grill for about 15 minutes, or until the center of the salmon has reached an internal temperature of 140-155 degrees. Baste with leftover marinade throughout. Remove about five degrees before finished because there will be carryover.