|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lamb Chops with Yogurt Sauce|
This recipe is for lamb chops with a refreshingly minty yogurt sauce.
How to make it:
- 1 rack of lamb, very small chops, cut the chops into single-bone servings. French the ribs
- Rosemary needles, minced
- Crushed garlic to taste
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 2 Tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 cup plain Yogurt (or BTD substitute like sour cream)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, rosemary, and crushed garlic.
- Rub it with olive oil, then quickly flame grill it over a VERY hot grill, taking the chops off when the meat is still rare but charred on the outside.
- Plate the chops onto a plate you have dressed with the yogurt sauce.
- The sauce is made with the yogurt, mint, basil, cardamom, salt and pepper to taste and honey. Just mix together.
- To serve, place a dollop of sauce in the center of each plate, and arrange the chops around it in a pinwheel pattern, with the meaty ends over the sauce and the ribs sticking out over the rim of the plate.