|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Creamy Garlic Chicken or Turkey|
|Contributed by: Anonymous||Added: May 29, 2008 at 11:11 PM|
Great one-dish meal over pasta or rice.
How to make it:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts [variation: turkey breast]
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter [or BTD compliant substitute: ghee, olive oil]
- 4-5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- rice or pasta (optional)
- Melt butter [or substitute] in a large skillet and add crushed garlic cloves.
- When the garlic becomes fragrant, add the chicken and sour cream and increase heat.
- Cook until the chicken is done and the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add parsley, and optional salt and pepper, and allow flavors to incorporate.
- Serve over rice or pasta with extra sauce.